Senior Technical Business Analyst
Codec are the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Ireland and have been awarded Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016 and this year 2017. Codec was awarded the Country Partner of the Year for Ireland by Microsoft in 2017.
Codec has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst, located in Dublin. You will work with key business stakeholders across a number of industries to define and document business processes and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects.
- Assist the business teams in modelling as-is & to-be processes and in identifying issues and opportunities for improvement
- Work with Business owners, the Business Analyst Team and technical IT Development teams to understand fully the business requirement and document accordingly.
- Liaise with business owners, business analysts and the development team to resolve functional and non-functional questions arising from the requirements
- Play a part in User Acceptance Testing, Regression testing and post Go-Live testing.
- Manage and measure solution benefits mapped to the business case
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training
The successful candidate must have:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- High level understanding of technical concepts – including data modelling
- Experience in preparing and conducting business analysis workshops
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Management of the full life cycle of a project and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Ideally the successful candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Qualification in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, or a comparable qualification with the corresponding professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft business systems stack, specifically Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.