CRM Level 2 Support
In this role, the CRM Level 2 support Consultant will work within a busy support area in Codec to deliver a high quality of support service to our customers. The CRM Support Consultant will develop applications and resolutions to support issues and change requests based on Microsoft platforms. There is a strong focus on productivity and resolving issues within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• On-going engagement with customers regarding Support issues, and Change requests.
• Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate requests to the appropriate area when necessary, ensuring good transfer of ownership.
• Deliver excellent customer service standards by responding to cases promptly and efficiently.
• Work to achieve SLA targets per customer, and deliver on the Support Team’s KPIs.
• Identify and implement efficiency gains in development and support process.
• Adherence to standard tools, processes, and practices as defined.
• Reduce production incidents by adopting a problem resolution approach.
• Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Development and QA teams to ensure optimal performance of the support team.
Experience and Skills Required
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
• 1 year(s)+ experience in software development.
• Experience with creating Dynamics CRM components such as forms, views, dashboards, workflows etc.
• Troubleshooting and investigation of complex Dynamics CRM issue
• Knowledge of Dynamics CRM administration including creating system users and assigning security roles.
• Microsoft certifications e.g. MCTS / MCPD / MCAD / MCSD .Net.
• 1+ year(s) experience with MS .Net language (C# or VB.Net).
• ITIL Foundation certificate for Service Management.
• Knowledge of Networks/Infrastructure/Virtual servers.
• Experience developing and deploying desktop, web, enterprise & n-tier applications.
Skills/ Behavioral Competencies
• Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and evaluate new systems/products.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to prioritise.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com