Dynamics NAV Consultant
Codec is a unique organisation. We are dedicated to understanding & embracing the shifts that change within technology and to make these changes work for your organisation. Today, the IT shift is driven by Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Collaboration and Consolidation. To deliver on these diverse drivers with core solutions is complex, expensive and time consuming, so a platform solution is the preferred alternative- Codec provide this unique differentiator and to demonstrate our skill have been awarded the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year and Dynamics Partner Of The Year, 2017.
Codec is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 180 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
At Codec, we understand how Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions can empower businesses to:
•Transact more efficiently
•Improve organisational performance
•Grow revenues and profits
•Gain better insight into organisational performance and make better decisions
ERP represents a significant investment for your business. Working with Codec, Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2014/15 and the current Dynamics Partner of the year (3 of the last 4 years) you can be confident that you are working with the largest Dynamics partner in Ireland. Our highly experienced consultants use their in-depth knowledge of specific sectors to build tailored solutions for our clients, using proven Microsoft Dynamics ERP technology.
We can provide our customers with a range of post implementation support services using our resources on the ground in Ireland backed by our English speaking service desk. Due to the success of our ERP business we are currently looking to hire NAV Consultants / Developers.
As a Dynamics NAV Consultant / Developer, your job responsibilities will include requirements gathering & analysis, creation of functional/technical specifications, configuration and development on Dynamics NAV. You will be involved in all stages of the projects from pre-sales to requirements collection, gap analysis, solution design, configuration & development, go-live and support.
• Helping sales team in pre-sales activities (responding to Requests for Proposals / Invitations to Tenders, preparing and presenting demonstrations etc);
• Closely working with key users and collecting project requirements;
• Gap fit analysis;
• Creation of Functional/Technical specifications;
• Delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines;
• Configuration of Dynamics NAV as per specification;
• Development of interfaces to/from Dynamics NAV with external applications;
• Co-ordinate and contribute to end-user training;
• Any other tasks as reasonably required.
• Minimum 3 years Dynamics NAV experience. Other ERP experience is a plus;
• Strong development skills with Dynamics NAV C/AL;
• SQL Server experience;
• .NET development experience is a plus;
• Experience with other Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Microsoft Business Intelligence is a plus;
• Implementation experience, desirably in Dynamics NAV 2013 or later;
• Experience working with third-party add-on solutions;
• Prior NAV upgrade and data migration experiences highly desired;
• Experience in integrations of Dynamics NAV with third party products;
• Ability to translate customer requirements and specifications into customised solution;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, and to meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
Please email your CV to email@example.com