Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant Developer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant Developer
Codec are the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Ireland and have been awarded Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017. We are currently recruiting experienced Dynamics CRM consultants to join our established practice and be part of the delivery team on exciting new projects.
This a unique chance to join and help shape a Belfast based team, who work as part of a wider team of over 55 experienced developers and Dynamics consultants throughout Ireland.
Our team of functional and technical consultants work on the largest Dynamics CRM and XRM implementations in Ireland in fast paced environments where the Dynamics product is used to implement complex business processes in an accelerated manner.
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including: Accounts, Leads, Opportunities and Contacts.
• Develop & Deliver best in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of leads to orders, gathering all key information on accounts and contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection leads & opportunities reporting on levels on enquiries, conversion rates & order trends.
• Solution envisioning and design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics CRM as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics CRM, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
• Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft CRM practice and the other Codec teams.
• Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
• Work with senior members of the CRM Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
• Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
• Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
• Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
• Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
• Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
• Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
• Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
Our ideal candidate will combine deep functional and technical knowledge of the Dynamics CRM product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
Skills and experience in the following technologies are essential:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 – 2016, including extension development
• Min. 2 years .NET (C#)/ ASP.NET (MVC)
• Min. 2 years Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008)
• Team Foundation Server
Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential.
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010
• Microsoft SSIS/SSAS
• Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
• Windows Communication Foundation
• Xamarin Mobile Development
Candidates with active Microsoft certifications will be looked upon favourably.
Our Dynamics CRM/XRM Consultants often combine deep technical knowledge with more general systems implementation skills. Candidates are therefore expected to have experience in the following non-technical areas:
• Customer requirements gathering
• Systems analysis and design
• Good understanding of core project management principles and the overall software development lifecycle
• Presentation and proposal writing
Codec is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Cork, Galway Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 180 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
We are the only Irish partner with skillsets across the entire Microsoft Platform; Dynamics AX ERP, Dynamics CRM & XRM, Office 365, SQL Server & Business Intelligence, Big Data Appliances, SharePoint, Yammer, the Azure Microsoft Cloud and Desktop & Server Infrastructure services.
Codec have been awarded the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year award for Ireland in both 2014 & 2017. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Awards honour partners at the country level that have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to multiple customers over the past year. This award recognises Codec as succeeding in effective engagement with its local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
Codec have been awarded Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year award for Ireland in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017. The award reflects our continued success in the design and implementation of innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform – ERP, CRM & XRM. Winning this award recognises the effort that our teams have put into delivering these great projects and it’s a fantastic achievement for everyone involved.
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org