Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
Codec are the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Ireland and have been awarded Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017. We are currently recruiting experienced Dynamics CRM consultants to join our established practice and be part of the delivery team on exciting new projects.
Our team of functional consultants work on the largest Dynamics CRM and XRM implementations in Ireland in fast paced environments where the Dynamics product is used to implement complex business processes in an accelerated manner.
- Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including: Accounts, Leads, Opportunities and Contacts.
- Develop & Deliver best in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of leads to orders, gathering all key information on accounts and contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection leads & opportunities reporting on levels on enquiries, conversion rates & order trends.
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects.
- Assist the business teams in modelling as-is & to-be processes and in identifying issues and opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with business owners, business analysts and the development team to resolve functional and non-functional questions arising from the requirements
- Play a part in User Acceptance Testing, Regression testing and post Go-Live testing. Manage and measure solution benefits mapped to the business case
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft CRM practice and the other Codec teams.
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with senior members of the CRM Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful
- Customer requirements gathering
- Systems analysis and design
- Good understanding of core project management principles and the overall software development lifecycle
- Presentation and proposal writing
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
Our ideal candidate will possess deep functional knowledge of the Dynamics CRM product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
- Qualification in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, or a comparable qualification with the corresponding professional experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft business systems stack, specifically Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Codec is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Cork, Galway Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 180 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
We are the only Irish partner with skillsets across the entire Microsoft Platform; Dynamics AX ERP, Dynamics CRM & XRM, Office 365, SQL Server & Business Intelligence, Big Data Appliances, SharePoint, Yammer, the Azure Microsoft Cloud and Desktop & Server Infrastructure services.
Codec have been awarded the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year award for Ireland in both 2014 & 2017. The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Awards honour partners at the country level that have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to multiple customers over the past year. This award recognises Codec as succeeding in effective engagement with its local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
Codec have been awarded Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year award for Ireland in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017. The award reflects our continued success in the design and implementation of innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform – ERP, CRM & XRM. Winning this award recognises the effort that our teams have put into delivering these great projects and it’s a fantastic achievement for everyone involved.