Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant Developer
Codec are the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Ireland and have been awarded Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017. We have recently been awarded the Country Partner Of The Year for 2017. We are currently recruiting experienced Dynamics CRM Senior consultants to join our established practice and be part of the delivery team on exciting new projects. Our team of functional and technical consultants work on the largest Dynamics CRM and XRM implementations in Ireland in fast paced environments where the Dynamics product is used to implement complex business processes in an accelerated manner.
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including: Accounts, Leads, Opportunities and Contacts.
• Develop & Deliver best in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of leads to orders, gathering all key information on accounts and contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection leads & opportunities reporting on levels on enquiries, conversion rates & order trends.
• Solution envisioning and design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics CRM as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics CRM, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
• Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft CRM practice and the other Codec teams.
• Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
• Work with senior members of the CRM Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
• Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
• Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
• Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
• Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
• Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
• Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
• Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
Our ideal candidate will combine deep functional and technical knowledge of the Dynamics CRM product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes. Previous experience in managing a team of consultants / developers is preferable, and experience in leading a project from initiation to completion is essential.
Skills and experience in the following technologies are essential:
• Min. 4 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably with experience of the latest version of the platform, including both extensive functional experience with the platform and previous development / extension experience.
• Min. 4 years .NET experience
• Min. 2 years’ SQL Server experience (including SSRS and SSIS)
• SharePoint experience
• Data integration and migration experience using various technologies and platforms.
Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential:
• Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
• Windows Communication Foundation
Candidates with active Microsoft certifications will be looked upon favourably.
Our Dynamics CRM/XRM Consultants often combine deep technical knowledge with more general systems implementation skills. Candidates are therefore expected to have experience in the following non-technical areas:
• Solution design / solution architect role.
• Customer requirements gathering
• Systems analysis and design
• Good understanding of core project management principles and the overall software development lifecycle
• Presentation and proposal writing
• Build and implementation experience on complex requirements
• Understanding of competing technologies to access feasibility of migrating from or integration with customer solutions
• Senior-level leadership in evaluation of business and technical requirements
• Customer expectation management
Codec is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Cork, Galway Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 180 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
We are the only Irish partner with skillsets across the entire Microsoft Platform; Dynamics AX ERP, Dynamics CRM & XRM, Office 365, SQL Server & Business Intelligence, Big Data Appliances, SharePoint, Yammer, the Azure Microsoft Cloud and Desktop & Server Infrastructure services.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org