Multifaceted Executive Assistant
Codec has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant for their Head Office, located in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in administration assisting in a business environment. Any experience in travel would be a plus whether a travel agent or other travel experience. Knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage but not a necessity. You will provide exceptional administrative support to the management team and help facilitate the day to day functions of their role. As part of the role the successful applicant will be responsible processing visas and permits for foreign employees and also will be involved with on-boarding these employees. This is an interesting and dynamic part of the role. You will be required to be flexible and switch from dealing with highly confidential business critical information to covering lunch time on reception.
- Managing all travel arrangements for the company and putting processes in place to ensure maximum efficiency of cost effectiveness. Ensuring ease of travel for all executives and liaising in relation to meetings, timing, airport pickups, hotels etc.
- When required assisting in managing internal and external meetings and calendars.
- You will report to Fiona Daly head of legal and finance and you will manage all her administration, including printing, scanning and filing of contracts. Proof reading documents and contracts. Drafting minutes and actions of meetings. Posting contracts back and tracking contracts to ensure they are signed and returned. You will also work closely with finance to assist at busy periods.
- You will cover reception at lunch times and for vacations.
- A major part of the roll is to train up on Visa application for non-nationals and to work with the Department of Enterprise Trade and Employment to ensure maximum efficiency of drafting visa applications, attaining visa documents from the employee and securing a visa.
- You will then assist in onboarding the employee by arranging accommodation, assisting the employee to find accommodation if needed etc.
- Please do not apply for the position if you cannot commit to staying in the position for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will need to be discreet and will be privy to highly confidential information which you cannot share.
- The role at times will require quick turnaround and may be stressful at times, lateral thinking and someone who is confidant to deal with senior management on a regular basis.
- Organising internal staff events and customer events
- Using initiative to devise internal processes to improve on what is currently in place
- Excellent knowledge of word, powerpoint, outlook and ability to search web required
- Managing CEO calendar and answering phone when required
- Providing admin to Codec’s Chairman and Stafford family in general as required
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in administration assisting in a business environment and at least 5 years of experience in administrative support.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good understanding of a range of complex office systems, processes, procedures and IT packages.
- Experience in work permit processing advantageous.
- Experienced at handling confidential information.
- Any travel knowledge in relation to booking flights etc not required but advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and to manage multiple tasks.
- Confident self-starter who is able to work on own initiate to solve problems.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Advanced verbal and well-developed written communications skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility, commitment, enthusiasm in an environment with constantly changing priorities and pressures.
- Strong independent judgement and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels both internally and externally.
- Polished, professional approach and the ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships is necessary