Practice Lead – EPM
As we continue to experience explosive growth, Codec is looking for an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Practice Lead to join our Senior Leadership team. Codec is the market leader in EPM consultancy in Ireland and one of the largest across Europe. Multi award winning (UK & Ireland winners) consultancy, many of Ireland’s largest organisations are clients, where we advise and implement systems for Financial Planning, Budgeting, Consolidation and Reporting.
The EPM Practice Lead will manage the team of consultants across Ireland and Poland, ensure high levels of satisfaction for each client, support the drive for new business development activities and set the strategic direction for the team.
This role will also be responsible for strategic and operational planning to achieve practice and company goals by identifying EPM initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future EPM development and implementation across the practice.
The candidate must have a strong background in EPM solution delivery and must have an interest in combining senior strategic and management duties with the day to day running of the team.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to lead Ireland’s largest EPM consultancy with support operations in Poland; work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment; delivering the very best financial systems, where employees are not only provided with competitive compensation and benefits, but are also recognized for their achievements.
- Design and direct the strategic management of the EPM Practice.
- Provide leadership to the EPM team, helping to ensure that the team is performing at its best and that customers are satisfied
- Partner with the Business Development to develop and execute a strong business development plan through market planning, account planning, marketing strategies, and account management resulting in tangible and measurable success.
- Lead large scale solution implementations across the EPM team
- Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in tailored solutions to clients
- Work with internal teams during the pursuit phase of the client engagement towards a successful contractual agreement. Position product solutions and services to win new business and grow customer accounts.
- Participate in the preparation, presentation and negotiation of client proposals and solutions, including the provision of effort estimates and costings for full solution implementations
- Lead meetings and discussions with both technical and non-technical resources
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work.
- Develop team schedules and utilisation forecasts
- Provide oversight to the team designing and supporting the deployment of EPM Solutions Architecture.
- Act as a key point of contact for EPM accounts
- Great people skills
- Track record in taking on and achieving ambitious challenges
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or Business
- 5-10 years of hands-on financial management experience (i.e. financial close, consolidations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
- 5-10 years of experience in leading EPM projects
- Knowledge of EPM solutions to a level where the architecture and benefits can be clearly communicated.
- Consulting experience with EPM offerings would be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving skills; strong multi-tasking skills
- A Strong knowledge of BI and\or Big Data would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Hyperion products is a bonus
- Proven ability to understand and apply industry best practices around financial operations standards and process re-engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively with various user groups – excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership experience and capabilities.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions.
- Customer relationship building skills and experienced consulting skills.
Opportunity to join Ireland’s only multi award winning EPM consultancy, working with dynamic people who are winning some of the most exciting tenders in the country. Position the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Machine Learning in a changing and interesting environment.
Codec is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 180 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
We are about big returns from small investments in information technology. Our customers are our motivation; we make your business better, by using technology in a better way.