Codec is looking for a Programme Manager to become part of our consulting team delivering large-scale projects based on the full stack of Microsoft business solutions. This role is suitable for an experienced project/programme manager who has worked on the delivery of complex IT application solutions in a consulting environment.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin, with a requirement to work at customer sites when necessary.
The Programme Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage of all aspects of a project from initiation through to operational support within timeframe and budget expectations, including fixed price contracts.
• Help to define project scope and required business outcomes, including defined deliverables, key interdependencies and resourcing requirements with input from functional and technical leads.
• Provide a single point of accountability as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the programme of work.
• Develop programme budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the project steering group
• Effectively manage the relationship with the customer and identify further project opportunities as they arise.
• Ensure Projects are delivered in a manner that conforms to relevant standards and guidelines (i.e. regulatory, compliance, architectural frameworks etc.).
• Actively manage the programme against milestones and specifications and manage any change to individual project scope.
• Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed per defined processes.
• Ensure that controls and measures are in place to assure quality of deliverables.
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept well informed with accurate and timely information of progress, risks and issues
• Ensure interdependencies with other projects are maintained, managed and properly co-ordinated.
The following experience and skills are necessary for the role:
• Strong knowledge of the IT Lifecycle, including familiarity with the concepts, practises and procedures within.
• Proven experience working in large organisations delivering enterprise-scale transformational projects with large user bases
• Used to working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines, maintaining control at critical points in the project.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills including the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with key stakeholders.
• Preferably experience working with the Microsoft suite of business applications, including Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP, SharePoint and Office 365 based products.
• Ability to understand complex business processes quickly
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to use different media to communicate in the most effective manner for the situation.
Codec is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 160 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector.
We are about big returns from small investments in information technology. Our customers are our motivation; we make their business better, by using technology in a better way.
Codecare the leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Ireland and have been awarded Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year by Microsoft in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016. Codecwas also awarded the Country Partner of the Year for Ireland by Microsoft in 2017.
Applications to be sent by e-mail only, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a detailed Curriculum Vitae and covering letter.
Codec-, Hyde House, 65 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2.