As we continue to experience explosive growth, Codec is looking for a Resourcing Specialist to join our established company. Our team of Talent Acquisition Specialists work on a number of exciting opportunities across the company.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment; employees are not only provided with competitive compensation but are also recognized for their achievements.
Codec has an excellent 6 month contract for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. This position will be based in Galway. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in recruitment with a proven background in a target driven environment.
You will provide exceptional support to the Talent Acquisition team in their recruitment requirements. The ability to be proactive and work on initiative are prerequisites for this role. This role requires a candidate that is passionate about recruitment.
- Source and attract the best possible IT talent.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets.
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers.
- Build and develop a strong candidate database, develop and maintain relationships, obtain job requirements, schedule interviews and gather feedback.
- Devise and implement a comprehensive recruitment and sourcing strategy to identify potential candidates from referrals, cold calls, social media, referrals and other sources.
- Interview and liaise with candidates to determine their personal strengths and job requirements.
- Maintain the candidate database and promote jobs to new and existing candidates.
- Responsible for recruitment from management to engineering level.
- Manage communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in recruitment with a background in a target driven environment. Experience in recruiting Information Technology positions in a high volume environment is essential.
- Ability to build relationships and develop social networks of highly skilled technical professionals while projecting a professional image at all times Knowledge of current recruiting trends and best-in-class recruiting practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Have good account management and business development experience.
- Business Qualification preferable.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and to manage multiple tasks.
- Confident self-starter who is able to work on own initiate to solve problems.
- Driven individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced verbal and well-developed written communications skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility, commitment, enthusiasm in an environment with constantly changing priorities and pressures.
- Strong independent judgement and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels both internally and externally.
- Polished, professional approach and the ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships is necessary.