Service Desk Team Lead
Job Spec: Service Desk Team Lead
Service Desk Team Lead required at Codec in Galway. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a long-established, successful and growing software solutions company.
In this role, the Service Desk Team Lead will work within a busy service desk team in Codec to deliver a high quality of support service to our customers. The Team Lead will lead up the Service Desk team and will be responsible for managing this team and working with clients ensuring SLA’s and agreed metrics are met and will work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to improve existing process and procedures to enhance the overall customer experience.
· Work to achieve SLA targets per customer and deliver on the Support Team’s KPIs.
· Identify and implement efficiency gains in development and support process.
· Adherence to standard tools, processes, and practices as defined.
· Reduce production incidents by adopting a problem resolution approach.
· Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Microsoft, EPM and Hardware teams to ensure optimal performance of the support team.
· Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Service Desk.
· Point of escalation for all calls and the ability to resolve where possible.
· Scheduling of engineers to relevant calls, this will include internal calls.
· Managing teams’ response and resolution to calls logged – including BI, CRM, ERP, EPM, Platform and Internal calls.
· Maintaining the current call logging system within our Service Desk and ensuring customers are updated regularly.
· Advising on continuous improvements with our overall service offering.
· Regular meetings with stakeholders of the Servicedesk to provide feedback and seek ideas for continuous improvement.
· Monthly/weekly reporting where applicable including internal reporting to Codec Management.
· Ensuring the client is happy with the service provided and reporting back to team leads on a regular basis.
· Handling all escalations for each team and working with management to resolve where necessary.
Experience and Skills Required
· 1+ years working in a similar role
· Experience in working in a high pressurised environment and ability to multitask
· Excellent understanding of a Servicedesk atmosphere
· Exposure to ISO standards an advantage
· ITIL certified, not essential but an advantage
• Microsoft certifications e.g. MCTS / MCPD / MCAD / MCSD.
• ITIL Foundation certificate for Service Management.
• Knowledge of Networks/Infrastructure/Virtual servers.
Skills/ Behavioural Competencies
• Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and evaluate new systems/products.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Strong reporting and presentation skills
• High customer service focus
• Flexibility – the ability to be dynamic, each person will be required to do new and different things that pertain to the business.