We are looking for a SharePoint Consultant to join our consulting team and deliver solutions based on both SharePoint Online, and on premise deployments. He/she will work closely with customers to define their requirements, design, and deliver SharePoint solutions.
• Working closely with Project Managers to ensure delivery in a timely, efficient manner
• Identify new opportunities to further our business
• Accurately record time against all assigned projects
• Provide estimates and guidance on the delivery of solutions both internally and to customers
• Flexibility with regard to working on site at different locations depending on the requirements of projects/customers
• Delivering projects in an agile environment
• Good time management skills, delivering solutions on time with tight schedules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present technical solutions in easy to understand business language
• Enthusiastic and keen attitude to developing knowledge in existing and upcoming technologies
• Strong self-management skills, able to manage own workload to complete assigned tasks to time and quality
• 4+ years’ experience working in the IT industry
• In depth knowledge of SharePoint out of the box functionality and features – particularly 2010 and 2013
• Experience working with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and Visual Studio, taking an out of the box first approach, and developing custom solutions where needed according to best practices
• Familiarity with SharePoint Infrastructure
• In depth knowledge of the “Microsoft Stack” and how to leverage this to deliver solutions
• Preferred but not required: experience conducting analysis of business processes and process improvement.
Applications to be sent by e-mail only, to email@example.com.
Please include a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Covering letter, and quote the job ref number. Codec-dss, Hyde House, Adelaide Road, Dublin 2. www.codec.ie