Operating Overseas? Dynamics CRM Online supports business units across the globe
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides a powerful and easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) solution that combines the simplicity and flexibility of cloud computing; (through the familiarity of Microsoft Office) with powerful customer relationship management functionality.
Dynamics CRM Online is made up of modules improving sales force automation, marketing effectiveness, and enriched customer service and support, globally.
By leveraging the natural integration points of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, businesses gain direct online access to CRM capabilities anywhere over the web, enhancing business agility for successful global activities. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has many benefits for global organisations such as:
- Customisation: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a highly customisable and flexible business application.
- International Availability: Dynamics CRM Online offers a global network of software and services partners available in 42 markets.
- Multinational Deployments: Supports business units across the globe in different languages and currencies. Using this multi-tenant CRM solution, organisations can benefit from the best of the on-demand and on-premise deployment models.
- Localisation: Dynamics CRM Online provides expanded language support with more than 40 language customisation capabilities, even providing for translation adaptation. Additionally, financial data can be stored, aggregated and analysed in numerous currencies and then reported on, across records, into a single customer view, regardless of their currency.
- Data Centre Support: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online maintains redundant data centres distributed around the world; thus, based on your address, an organisations hosting environment is automatically delivered in the appropriate data centre.
- Additional Support Services: The service is hosted in a highly secure environment providing a 99.9% uptime service level agreement (SLA), with technical and billing support services, provided by dedicated teams of specialists.
- New Online Services Portal Accelerators: including Event Management, Activity feeds, eService and Partner Relationship Management; allowing organisations to extend their reach and power of CRM to external components. The portal provides services based on each organisation’s specific needs.
- Inline Data Visualisation: provides the ability to quickly create and share inline charts globally where users can visually navigate data, uncover new insights and make informed decisions in line with the global vision contributing to an organisation’s success
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online takes advantage of the native Outlook functionality, along with the ability to shape and personalise workspaces to meet specific job roles (using role-based forms) and information needs. Combining this personalisation with the new dashboard feature provides users with easy access to important information needed to make global business decisions every day.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM together with the collaboration capabilities of Office 365 (Share Point and Exchange) helps build connections across people, processes, and business units; allowing your business to maximise the value of its relationships and systems globally. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides collective, team-based CRM capabilities, tightly integrated with the communications and document management tools of Office 365.
If you need more information on our CRM Solutions; or would like to arrange a consultation; please feel free to email email@example.com or call us on 01 603 4300.