With more than 1,000 new features and enhancements across core enterprise resource planning (ERP) and industry capabilities, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will help provide business value faster, enable agility and insight in your organisation, and helps drive faster adoption, broader usage and easier maintenance through a continued emphasis on simplicity.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 introduces many new features and technologies as well as updates to a number of existing features to help increase system security, user productivity, and reduce administrative overhead. Some of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Powerful Selected Features are:
- Core ERP Suite Capabilities – Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers powerful new ERP capabilities such as supplier relationship management, case management and important enhancements for finance; sales and marketing; procurement; project accounting; human capital management; supply chain management; inventory management; and global risk and compliance. For example, ‘Compass Point Solutions’ extend Microsoft Dynamics AX capabilities to deliver customised solutions that streamline distribution, supply chain, operations and financial processes.
- Role Tailored User Interface: The base of the role tailored user experience is familiarity. Familiar and powerful tools like Microsoft Office suite work bi-directionally with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to enhance productivity, streamline efficiencies and increase effectiveness and better decision making.
- Pervasive Interoperability: Microsoft Office, Sharepoint and Lync, whether on-premises or in the cloud; provide an even richer software representation of a business and its structure, processes, people and policies.
- With Microsoft Outlook Messaging and Collaboration; client–styled navigation is enhanced with navigation concepts from Windows 7; the contextual access to relevant functionality from the FluentTM user interface pioneered in Microsoft Office 2010; and the use of Search metaphors to find information throughout Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Tasks and Input Queues of documents are combined in the role tailored user experience to help users quickly prioritise the work they should be doing.
- Rich, embedded Business Intelligence and Reporting: is at the core of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with:
- More than 30 role centres’s shipped out of the box, to provide the right BI for each user’s job role.
- 11 SQL Analytics Server Cubes behind these role centres.
- Key performance indicators tailored to each process and role based on those cubes.
- Over 800 out-of-the-box reports, all delivered through SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Standards-based data interoperability with PowerPivot for ad hoc amendments.
- InfoParts providing ‘in-context’ BI fully embedded throughout the user experience.
- Global solution: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 will support the unique requirements for business systems in 36 countries—all from a single-instance deployment of the software. Multiple currencies, multiple time zones, multiple languages, and compliance with multiple banking and reporting standards and legislative codes give you the global coverage that you require. In addition, layered architecture and installable language packs provide the flexibility for future growth to other markets, including options for agile, partner-led localisation.
With Dynamics AX 2012’s powerful and agile new features and increased simplicity, ERP has never been easier. Take the next step toward becoming a dynamic business that can continuously evolve to face economic, operational, and organisational challenges/changes.
The above diagram summarises how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 assists in streamlining, monitoring and controlling all aspects of the organisation; integrating information to ensure efficiency internally (between internal teams, clients and external partners) and guaranteeing profits by allowing an organisation to:
- Efficiently produce and deliver products that follow custom formulas taking full advantage of manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- Increase operational visibility, enhance control of projects, and drive expansion into new territories and services.
- Effectively managing products, processes, transactions, and business relationships from category management through supply chain to the point of sale.
- Plan and forecast your demand efficiently and make profitable value chain choices with powerful business intelligence capabilities and flexible workflows.
- Satisfy demanding customers, bring products to market faster, and manage global interactions.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 your organisation can become more agile, allowing you to adapt quickly to change, expand into new markets and develop innovative new products and services for profitability and global success.
For more information on our ERP Solution, please contact us today on 01 603 4300 or email email@example.com