Development and Test Environment
Having a development and test environment can sometimes seem like a luxury. Sometimes spending money on expensive hardware that will sit in a corner just cannot be justified. Often development and test environments are cobbled together from spares and older hardware. Development and Test environments can be more trouble than they are worth.
Codec can show you how to create a development and test environment in minutes on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. More importantly, we can show you how to turn it off so it doesn’t cost you when not in use. Our solutions range from a single Windows Server or Linux Application to complex hybrid solutions that connect back to your existing environments.
Using the cloud correctly means you can test a theory, get it wrong and try again. You can test faster, reduce your costs and even go into production using Codec cloud solutions.
What can you do with a cloud based development and test environment from Codec?
- Create environments that match your production systems in minutes – but at a fraction of the cost
- Create environments that turn themselves off when not in use and power on first thing in the morning.
- Get access to the latest Windows Server and Linux OS and Applications. This includes Oracle, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Apache, RabbitMQ, Django, Drupal, Joomla!, LAMP, WordPress, and many more
- Accelerate SharePoint, SQL or CRM development.
- Get access to the latest developer tools
- Extend your on-premises environments for usage in the cloud