The trend for organisations to encourage The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option has seen an increase in the number of mobile devices connecting to wireless infrastructure in many organizations often resulting in reduced performance. Voice and video applications video are also adding to the problem by utilising extra bandwidth.
Wireless infrastructure allows users become completely mobile – bring your office with you wherever they go. This also provides access to voice, data, video and additional critical applications regardless of location.
Codec as a Cisco Silver partner and HP networking specialist can assist you with every phase of choosing and leveraging the right solutions for your IT environment.
Our approach includes:
- An initial discovery session to understand your goals, requirements, and budget
- An assessment review of your existing environment and definition of project requirements
- Detailed vendor evaluations, recommendations, future design and proof of concept
- Procurement, configuration, and deployment of the final solution
- Ongoing product lifecycle support
How Will Wireless Infrastructure Solutions Benefit My Organization?
A well-designed wireless infrastructure can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Reduced time for set up and reduction in level of cable required to for office locations.
- New users can gain quick access to the network
- Improved collaboration and productivity
- Easier deployment and relocation