Oracle Hyperion Financial Disclosure Management
What is Hyperion Financial Disclosure Management?
Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management enables organisations to successfully manage the production, publication and filing of financial and regulatory disclosure statements. It is a full featured regulatory reporting solution that leverages best-of-breed solutions from Oracle Hyperion reporting technologies including Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting and Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management enables you to effectively manage the creation of XBRL and inline XBRL (iXBRL) documents.
XBRL is a standards-based way to communicate and exchange business information between business systems, defined by metadata set out in taxonomies, which capture the definition of individual reporting concepts as well as the relationships between concepts and other semantic meaning. XBRL reporting initiatives help improve data quality and transparency in regulatory bodies and analysts around the world.
- The task of producing XBRL can be challenging for filers.
- Third party tools – high costs and overhead to the financial reporting process
- Difficulties with non-enterprise software that is disconnected from their internal financial reporting infrastructure = security risks, data inaccuracies
Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management provides a centralised platform and control over the entire financial close process. Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management allows users to develop their regulatory filings in a collaborative environment through a tight integration with EPM data sources, Microsoft Office documents and other third party sources.
Documentation filings can be produced in multiple formats (XBRL, iXBRL, PDF, EDGAR HTML, etc) according to specific regulatory requirements and other external and internal reporting needs.
What does Hyperion Financial Disclosure Management provide to the end user?
Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management is part of Oracle’s market-leading suite of financial close and reporting solutions that addresses all stages of the extended financial close from sub-ledger and general ledger closings, to the collection and consolidation of financial results, financial and management reporting, and the creating and submission of regulatory filings.
- Microsoft Office-based approach for ease of use
- Full XBRL and iXBRL generation capabilities with SEC, HMRC, IFRS and XBRL formula validation support
- Centralized XBRL metadata storage and direct mapping to Oracle Hyperion data sources
- XBRL tag override and suppression capabilities
- Rollover report management streamlines the tagging process
- XBRL taxonomy management and extension development
- Oracle WebCenter Content Management for best in class document routing, approval, security and revision control
If you need more information on Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Disclosure Management Solution or would like to arrange a consultation, please feel free to email email@example.com or call us on 01 603 4300.