Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud is a tax-owned solution that works with your finance systems to help deliver effective, efficient, and transparent corporate tax processes including tax provision and country by country reporting. TRCS delivers a tax-owned solution that works with Oracle, Hyperion and non-Oracle finance systems.
Tax Reporting Cloud Service TRCS
- Tax provision addresses US GAAP, IFRS, and statutory tax reporting
- Out-of-box Country-by-Country Template meets the OECD requirements and maintains transparency with data in financial systems
- The task management solution can automate the whole tax calendar.
- Hierarchy and dimension management maintains alignment with other source financials systems (ERP, consolidation system, planning system)
- Ad hoc analysis and Excel -based interactions with allocation results
- No capital infrastructure investments required.
- Supports hybrid cloud deployments with integration to on-premises systems
- Improved efficiency through integration of data and metadata with source ERP and financial consolidation systems
- Improves control and governance through centralized workflow and task management
- Allows tax to spend more time on analysis and planning instead of reconciliation
- Unparalleled transparency and auditability from consolidated tax disclosure down to source financial transactions
- Framework for constant improvement of all tax data collection and analysis processes
Tax Process Improvement
- A configurable Task Management and Calendaring framework that is integrated with finance systems
- A configurable supplemental data management tool that provides a centralized repository for manual input
- Configurable Dashboards that include analysis across ‘Total Tax’ (direct, sales & VAT, Fixed Assets, Property tax, etc)
- Single Sign-on capability to stay compliant with security and segregation of duties
- Tax and Finance use the same technology platform