Business Analyst – Financial – fluent Italian
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The role of the Process Analyst encompasses the provision of support for the development of processes within the Company and those between the Company and third parties: distributors as well as IT service providers.
Process analyst supports the changes and connected software updates through the analysis, interpretation, coordination and implementation of project activities assisting the Project Manager or the line manager.
It also encompasses the oversight and support of special projects undertaken by the Company.
a) To support all internal departments in improving and, where appropriate, redesigning processes and procedures to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control and compliance
b) To plan, coordinate and support business projects on a regular basis.
c) Business Data flows: definition of the requirements, change and testing with third parties involved.
d) To support and coordinate business IT deliverables with external IT partners in the whole implementation phase: business requirements gathering, tracking and monitoring of the development phase, user testing, post release support.
e) Helping support to the IT the internal IT infrastructure in co-operation with Group IT and including IT operations administration (FTP processes)
At least 2/3 years of experience in the same or a similar position in Insurance or financial services companies, preferably operating in a cross border business model.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Strongly analytical
- Ability in troubleshooting
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated individual, ability to contribute and to the control to the realization for project deliverables
- Attention to detail and display a strong commitment to quality while maintaining project standards
- Process change mind set coupled with a passion for excellence
- Ability to work on multiple and complex tasks simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Flexible, proactive and focused in all aspects of approach to work
- Ability to react and adapt the planning of her/ his activities under the directions of the Project Manager and the Line Manager
- Fluency in Italian and proficiency in English
Education & qualifications
Economics degree or equivalent
- Organizational and business analysis skills.
- Project management competencies and Knowledge of main techniques
- Products and Technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of Insurance products and financial services environment. Good knowledge of Insurance business processes with a special focus on operational processes and Data flow with third parties
- Personal impact
- Proactive and positive approach
- Italian native speaker. Excellent written and oral English
- Good oral communications. Good written communication including business specifications documents, presentations, projects reports
- Dealing with people
- Good team player and co-operative approach with Internal departments. Good ability to listen and represent requirements from internal business units
Codec-dss has been providing end-to-end IT infrastructure and technology solutions to the Irish market for almost 30 years. Specialisation in large scale server and storage deployments has been developed around the process driven supply of computer hardware solutions.
Technical consultancy and project management services are provided around our core capabilities in virtualisation and consolidation technologies, advanced infrastructure solutions, networking, storage technologies and IT support solutions. Codec-dss is a privately owned Irish company with offices in Ireland, Germany, Poland and the UK, has an annual turnover of €31M and employs 100 people.