Practice Lead – ERP
The ERP Practice Lead has responsibility for the day to day management of a team of consultant resources and provides guidance to team members and customers on the overall approach and design of their Dynamics ERP solution.
This role will be responsible for strategic and operational planning to achieve practice and company goals by identifying ERP initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future ERP development and implementation across the practice.
The candidate must have a strong background in ERP solution delivery and must have an interest in combining senior strategic and management duties with the day to day running of the team.
- Provide leadership to the Dynamics ERP team, helping to ensure that the team is performing at its best and that customers are satisfied
- Root Cause Analysis in ERP implementations and continuous improvement
- Work with the Operations Lead to identify and implement operational improvements
- Lead large scale solution implementations across the ERP teams
- Set vision and strategy for the team – keep ahead on product roadmap and identify opportunities to introduce new add-on products and services
- Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in tailored solutions to clients
- Work with internal teams during the pursuit phase of the client engagement towards a successful contractual agreement. Position product solutions and services to win new business and grow customer accounts.
- Participate in the preparation, presentation and negotiation of client proposals and solutions, including the provision of effort estimates and costings for full solution implementations
- Lead meetings and discussions with both technical and non-technical resources
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work.
- Develop team schedules and utilisation forecasts
- Work in an oversight role with senior consultants to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
- Act as a key point of contact for Dynamics ERP accounts
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or Business
- Solid experience in change management and business process mapping
- Delivery experience in business transformation and digital transformation environments
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment would be an advantage
- Consulting experience with other ERP offerings would be beneficial.
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals – Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, SCM.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven leadership experience and capabilities.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions.
- Customer relationship building skills and experienced consulting skills.
Codec-dss is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 160 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector. We are about big returns from small investments in information technology. Our customers are our motivation; we make your business better, by using technology in a better way.