It comes as no surprise to learn that one of the key challenges faced by companies today is around Security. In an ever increasing digital era, its imperative to be able to provide seamless access to corporate data at any time, wherever your staff are located. There is a growing trend of BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) which has had a positive impact on the organisation and is one which continues to grow. Read a recent article published in the Sunday Business Post for some great insights into this area: Staying footloose and fancy-free with BYOD.
Codec recently addressed this challenge with a webinar around BYOD. Hosted by Leonardo Filippine, Senior Cloud and Platform Consultant this webinar addressed how to secure your data and to take advantage of BYOD. To access the webinar recording, click here.
As a follow on from this webinar and giving the growing interest in the area of security as a topic of interest for many companies, Codec are offering companies the opportunity to do a deep dive on security topics in their own organisations though our 1-1 Security Immersion Experience workshops (SIE).
The SIE is a way for you to get hands-on experience with Microsoft security and compliance tools, in scenarios that are relatable and aligned to your needs, and to ultimately grasp the true value of M365-based security and compliance solutions.
Delivered jointly by Codec and Microsoft in Microsoft’s HQ, these SIE workshops take place over the course of a day and are demo driven around the key security technologies from the desktop to mobile and operations perspectives. The workshop focuses on addressing how these solutions fit with your own specific environment and the unique challenges you face in your day to day operations.
Security experts from Codec and Microsoft will deliver the workshops and provide practical information on how to secure your environment as well as providing real world examples of how the technology is being implemented by a number of companies.
What does the SIE cover?
Demo User at Desktop Experience
- Bitlocker/Bitlocker to Go: A data protection feature that integrates with the operating system and addresses the threats of data theft or exposure from lost, stolen, or inappropriately decommissioned computers.
- Windows Hello for Business: Replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication on PCs and mobile devices. This authentication consists of a new type of user credential that is tied to a device and uses a biometric or PIN.
- Windows Defender Antivirus: A built-in antimalware solution that provides security and antimalware management for desktops, portable computers, and servers.
- Credential Guard: Isolate secrets by using virtualization-based security.
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard: A new set of host intrusion prevention capabilities for Windows 10, allowing you to manage and reduce the attack surface of apps used by your employees.
- Windows Defender Application Guard: Designed to help prevent old, and newly emerging attacks, to help keep employees productive.
- Windows Information Protection: Protects data that belongs to an organization by enforcing policies that are defined by the organization.
- Device Guard: Describes a locked-down device configuration state that uses multiple enterprise-related hardware and software security features that run on Windows 10 Enterprise edition and Windows Server.
- Azure Information Protection: A cloud-based solution that helps an organization to classify, label, and protect its documents and emails.
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection: Includes helps protect your organization from malicious attacks.
- Office 365 Data Loss Prevention: Identify, monitor, and automatically protect sensitive information across Office 365.
Demo User in Mobility Experience
- Intune MDM/MAM: A cloud-based service in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) space that helps enable your workforce to be productive while keeping your corporate data protected.
- Azure AD Premium:
- Conditional Access: A capability of Azure Active Directory that enables you to enforce controls on the access to apps in your environment based on specific conditions from a central location.
- Identity Protection: Detect potential vulnerabilities affecting your organization’s identities, configure automated responses to detected suspicious actions that are related to your organization’s identities and investigate suspicious incidents and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Demo Security Operations View
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection: A security service that enables enterprise customers to detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats on their networks.
For more information or to register your interest in arranging a 1-1 dedicated Security Immersion Experience for your organisation, please click here and complete the form. A member of the team will be in contact with you to set up the workshop.