Application Support Level 2/3
As we continue to experience explosive growth, we are looking for an Application Support Consultant to join our company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long-established and successful company, operating in a rapidly growing market.
In this role, you will work within a busy support area in Codec to deliver a high quality of support service to our customers. You will develop applications and resolutions to support issues and change requests based on Microsoft platforms. There is a strong focus on productivity and resolving issues within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
What’s in it for you?
Work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment, delivering cutting edge solutions, where employees are not only provided with competitive compensation and benefits, but are also recognized for their outstanding character, integrity, excellence and results.
- On-going engagement with customers regarding Support issues, and Change requests.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate requests to the appropriate area when necessary, ensuring good transfer of ownership.
- Deliver excellent customer service standards by responding to cases promptly and efficiently.
- Work to achieve SLA targets per customer, and deliver on the Support Team’s KPIs.
- Identify and implement efficiency gains in development and support process.
- Adherence to standard tools, processes, and practices as defined.
- Reduce production incidents by adopting a problem resolution approach.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Development and QA teams to ensure optimal performance of the support team.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- 1 year(s)+ experience in software development.
- Experience with creating Dynamics CRM components such as forms, views, dashboards, workflows etc.
- Troubleshooting and investigation of complex Dynamics CRM issue
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM administration including creating system users and assigning security roles.
- Microsoft certifications e.g. MCTS / MCPD / MCAD / MCSD .Net.
- 1+ year(s) experience with MS .Net language (C# or VB.Net).
- ITIL Foundation certificate for Service Management.
- Knowledge of Networks/Infrastructure/Virtual servers.
- Experience developing and deploying desktop, web, enterprise & n-tier applications.
Skills/ Behavioral Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and evaluate new systems/products.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
- A flexible workplace, in a prime city centre location
- Contribution to your pension / company pension scheme and comprehensive health care scheme.
- Travel to work scheme – bike and public transport
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Death in Service Life Insurance Benefit
- PHI Personal Health insurance
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days annual leave