Commercial Lead Financial Solutions
As we continue to experience explosive growth, Codec is currently looking for a seasoned Commercial Lead Financial Solutions to run the P&L’s for our ERP and EPM practices.
These practices have won numerous awards in the UK & Ireland for best Hyperion implementation partner, is a thirty-year implementation partner of Infor Planning and Budgeting systems and has won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award in Ireland (six out of the last seven years). We deploy these financial applications on the Azure cloud and are have won Microsoft country partner of the year for our work in Azure.
The Commercial Lead Financial Solutions will own the P&L’s, the business development activities, the implementation and managed services, as well as providing day to day management of the sales and marketing teams, the implementation practice leads and the team leads; providing guidance to team members and customers alike.
This role will also be responsible for the strategic and operational goals of these businesses, identifying and executing initiatives and drivers that deliver success.
The candidate must have a strong background in selling ERP (and preferably EPM too) solution delivery into Enterprise accounts and must have an interest in combining senior strategic and management duties with the day to day running of the teams.
What’s in it for you?
Run your own show within a World Class organization; work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment, delivering cutting edge solutions, where employees are not only provided with competitive compensation and benefits, but are also recognized for their outstanding character, integrity, excellence and results.
· Design and direct the strategic management of the ERP & EPM Practices.
· Grow the pipelines through marketing and sales
· Enhance the sales processes and directly assist in selling and closing opportunities
· Initiate strategic opportunities at large accounts and own the sales cycle for these
· Provide leadership to the team, helping to ensure that the team is performing at its best and that customers are satisfied
· Manage the Business Development team to develop and execute a strong business development plan through market planning, account planning, marketing strategies, and account management resulting in tangible and measurable success.
· Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in tailored solutions to clients
· Manage the preparation, presentation and negotiation of client proposals and solutions, including the provision of effort estimates and costings for full solution implementations
· Direct the cross-selling engagement to maximise the Financial Systems penetration across the Codec base of customers
· Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work.
· Own the P&L’s and produce the forecasts, annual plan and three-year plans.
· Provide oversight to the team designing and supporting the deployment of EPM & ERP Solutions Architecture.
· Act as a key point of contact for our vendor partners
· Bachelor’s Degree +
· 7+ years of selling ERP or financial systems or systems integration to enterprise customers
· 5+ years of experience in leading commercial teams
· Experience in managing implementation and support teams
· Knowledge of EPM & ERP solutions to a level where the architecture and benefits can be clearly communicated.
· Strong communication skills; strong selling, negotiating and closing skills
· A knowledge of BI and/or Big Data would be advantageous
· Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Infor EPM products is advantageous Knowledge of Microsoft, SAP or Oracle ERP products is advantageous
· Proven ability to understand and apply industry best practices around financial operations standards and process re-engineering
· Highly motivated and ambitious
· Ability to communicate effectively – excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven leadership experience and capabilities.
· Ability to turn customer problems into opportunities
· Customer relationship building skills and experienced consulting skills.