Dynamics CRM Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
We are currently recruiting experienced Dynamics CRM consultants to join our established practice and be part of the delivery team on exciting new projects in both our Dublin and Belfast offices. Our team of functional and technical consultants work on the largest Dynamics CRM and XRM implementations in Ireland in fast paced environments where the Dynamics product is used to implement complex business processes in an accelerated manner.
- A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, taking ownership of the end-to-end CRM process including: Accounts, Leads, Opportunities and Contacts.
- Develop & Deliver best in-class functionality from the CRM system, including processing of leads to orders, gathering all key information on accounts and contacts, providing trends and key statistics on new connection leads & opportunities reporting on levels on enquiries, conversion rates & order trends.
- Solution envisioning and design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics CRM as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics CRM, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft CRM practice and the other Codec teams
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with senior members of the CRM Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
- Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful
Desired Experience & Technical Skills
Our ideal candidate will combine deep functional and technical knowledge of the Dynamics CRM product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack) with excellent client engagement and consulting skills. You will have worked before in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
Skills and experience in the following technologies are essential:
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 – 2016, including extension development
• Min. 2 years .NET (C#)/ ASP.NET (MVC)
• Min. 2 years Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008)
• Team Foundation Server
Some experience in the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential.
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010
• Microsoft SSIS/SSAS
• Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
• Windows Communication Foundation
Whats in it for you ?
- Competitive salary
- A flexible workplace, in a prime city
- Travel to work scheme – bike and public transport
- Competitive Corporate Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days annual leave