Codec are currently looking for a PA and Administrative Executive to join their growing team based in Dublin. Your responsibilites will include:
- Managing CEO calendar and answering phone calls.
- Providing all travel arrangements for the company and putting processes in place to ensure maximum efficiency of cost effectiveness. Ensuring ease of travel for all executives and liaising in relation to meetings, timing, airport pickups, hotels etc.
- When required assisting in managing internal and external meetings and calendars.
- Legal & Finance Assistance
- Reporting to the head of legal and finance and you will manage all her administration, including printing, scanning and filing of contracts.
- Proof reading documents and contracts.
- Drafting minutes and actions of meetings.
- Posting contracts back and tracking contracts to ensure they are signed and returned.
- You will also work closely with finance to assist at busy periods.
- Managing Tender Documentation and returning to sales person
- Dealing with notary and also arranging apostilled documents when necessary.
- Covering reception at lunch time and for vacations.
- Assisting in onboarding new employees by arranging accommodation if needed atc.
- Dealing with highly confidential information.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with senior management on regular basis.
- Organizing internal staff events and customer events.
- Using initiative to devise internal processes to improve on what is currently in place.
- Providing admin to Codec’s Chairman as required.
• You will need excellent written and spoken English
• You will need to be flexible and work well under pressure
• A positive can do attitude is a must with a problem solving focus
• Flexibility is a definite
• Ability to interact confidently with senior management
• Excellent listening and organizational skills
• Excellent Microsoft skills – focus on word, outlook, powerpoint
• Team player who will contribute to Codec and interact with staff to ensure good morale and a liaison for senior management – pulse of the company