- Expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements.
- Capability to deliver high quality, well developed solutions within constraints of time.
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Finance stakeholders
- A deep understanding of client budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience on implementation projects of Corporate Performance Management solutions including supporting business case, functional design and program management
- A team player that can adapt to new challenges quickly
The candidate must meet the experience criteria in Oracle and/or Anaplan.
- Good experience with Oracle HFM/FCCS, Hyperion Planning/PBCS/EPBCS Application Build, Metadata Load and Data Load.
- Ability to write Oracle HFM/FCCS and PBCS Business Rules, develop data forms, data grids, financial reports based on client requirements.
- Good experience with Anaplan Connected Planning implementation.
- Other tools: ODI, FDMEE, PowerCenter Informatica.
- Experience with Oracle databases, MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
Whats in it for you?
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits for all staff.
- We offer flexible working hours !
- Be apart of a diverse range of people with an exciting sports and social group.
- Pizza nights to socialise with work colleagues
- and lots more!