Senior Finance ERP Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Contact: Fidelma Wallace
- Provide ERP functional consulting services, acting as a subject matter expert and leading customers through the entire project
- Lead the consultant team, be the key focus point for customer communications
- Participate in pre-sales discovery and proof of concept engagements with customers
- Identify business requirements and mapping them to Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
- Identifying functionality gaps and proposing solutions for them
- Preparing requirements analysis, Fit/Gap analysis, solution design and other relevant documents and presenting these to customers
- Recommend best practice business processes
- Advising customers on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP to meet customer requirements
- Defining test scenarios and developing test scripts
- Supporting clients with the execution of test scripts during UAT
- Assist Go Live preparation and cutover activities
- Developing end-user documentation and training materials and Delivering end-user training
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks
- Communicating effectively, completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Providing status updates and reporting to the project manager/customer on a routine basis
- Sharing knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Significant ERP implementation experience, preferably on Tier 1 or 2 ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Infor.
- Recognised business, finance or accounting qualification or relevant experience
- Ability to conduct and lead workshops with functional and business users
- Business process analysis and re-engineering experience
- Finance transformation project experience
- Experience of implementing ERP in different industries
- Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships including C-level
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Solid time management skills.
- Strong project success and customer relationship focus
- Commercially aware. Consulting background is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to negotiations