Senior Sharepoint Consultant
As we continue to experience explosive growth, Codec is looking for a senior SharePoint Consultant to join our consulting team and deliver solutions based on both SharePoint Online, and on premise deployments. He/she will work closely with customers to define their requirements, design, and deliver SharePoint solutions.
What’s in it for you?
Work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment, delivering cutting edge solutions, where employees are not only provided with competitive compensation and benefits, but are also recognized for their outstanding character, integrity, excellence and results.
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure delivery in a timely, efficient manner
- Identify new opportunities to further our business and contribute to pre-sales activities
- Accurately record time against all assigned projects
- Provide estimates and guidance on the delivery of solutions both internally and to customers
- Working with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and Visual Studio, taking an out of the box first approach, and developing custom solutions where needed according to best practices
- Accurately record time against all assigned projects.
- Provide estimates and guidance on the delivery of solutions both internally and to customers.
- Flexibility with regard to working on site at different locations depending on the requirements of projects/customers.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Infrastructure
- Using SharePoint out of the box functionality and features
- Experience with SharePoint Framework, PowerApps, Flow and Azure is favourable
- Experience with other Office 356 based products is favourable
- A flexible workplace, in a prime city centre location
- Contribution to your pension / company pension scheme and comprehensive health care scheme.
- Travel to work scheme – bike and public transport
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Death in Service Life Insurance Benefit
- PHI Personal Health insurance
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days annual leave