Sharepoint/Teams Support Consultant
As we continue to experience explosive growth, we are looking for a SharePoint/Teams Support Consultant to join our company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long-established and successful company, operating in a rapidly growing market.
In this role, you will work within a busy support area in Codec to deliver a high quality of support service to our customers. You will develop applications and resolutions to support issues and change requests based on Microsoft platforms. There is a strong focus on productivity and resolving issues within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
What’s in it for you?
Work with great people in a fun, entrepreneurial, rewarding environment, delivering cutting edge solutions, where employees are not only provided with competitive compensation and benefits, but are also recognized for their outstanding character, integrity, excellence and results.
· On-going engagement with customers regarding Support issues, and Change requests from SharePoint customers.
· Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate requests to the appropriate area when necessary, ensuring good transfer of ownership.
· Deliver excellent customer service standards by responding to cases promptly and efficiently.
· Work to achieve SLA targets per customer and deliver on the Support Team’s KPIs.
· Identify and implement efficiency gains in development and support process.
· Adherence to standard tools, processes, and practices as defined.
· Reduce production incidents by adopting a problem resolution approach.
· Develop and maintain a close working relationship with Development and QA teams to ensure optimal performance of the support team.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
· 1 year(s)+ experience in SharePoint Support.
Skills/ Behavioral Competencies
· Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and evaluate new systems/products.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure
· A flexible workplace, in a prime city centre location
· Contribution to your pension / company pension scheme and comprehensive health care scheme.
· Travel to work scheme – bike and public transport
· Comprehensive Health Insurance
· Death in Service Life Insurance Benefit
· PHI Personal Health insurance
· Flexible working environment
· 22 days annual leave