Belfast Event: How Dynamics 365 is Transforming the Public Sector
Codec hereby invites you to attend a seminar at Microsoft’s premises (Belfast City Council, 9-21 Adelaide Street, Belfast ) to learn how Dynamics 365 and exciting applications and tools like Business Intelligence and Talent can help transform your work processes. You’ll hear how real-world examples of how Belfast City Council and the Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) are leveraging Dynamics 365 to help digitally transform their way of working. The seminar is on Friday 24th November 2017 from 0930 – 1300 and will include a light lunch.
The agenda will cover the following items:
• Delivering streamlined contact and case management (Saving time and increasing productivity)
• A look at what’s new in D365 Talent – employee onboarding, engagement and growth (revolutionising how HR departments operate)
• Practical review of Microsoft BI and Analytics: A beginner’s guide – Useful tips and tricks
• Dynamics 365 July release – update on new functionality to help drive digital transformation
• See how customers are transforming:
Belfast City Council – Practical insights on implementing a Council-wide collaborative solution with D365
Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) (part of The Executive Office) – Overview of their current transformation project on D365
Places are limited, so please register by clicking here
On the registration page you’ll also be able to click on some share icons to share the event registration page with work colleagues or other interested parties.