Windows Virtual Desktop
Leveraging the power of Microsoft Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop delivers a virtual desktop experience and remote apps to any device.
Windows Virtual Desktop can bring together Microsoft 365 and Azure to provide users with a multi-session Windows 10 experience, which includes scaling and reduced IT costs.
Windows Virtual Desktop (VDI) enables organisations to offer capabilities like Remote Working or Learn from Home through the provision of a secure, managed environment.
With Windows Virtual Desktop you can:
- Deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure and get built-in security and compliance features
- Deliver the only multi-session Windows 10 virtual desktop experience
- Enable optimisation for office 365 Pro Plus
- Migrate Windows Server remote desktops and apps to Azure
- Access a more secure, productive virtual desktop experience on Azure with Microsoft 365
- Benefit from supported transition to Windows 10
Windows Virtual Desktop Offer
To help on your journey, Codec and Microsoft are offering as an incentive:
- Funding to assist with Proof of Concept (minimum of 25 virtual Desktops)
- Comprehensive implementation plan with next steps and project costs
- Access to Codec’s award-winning Microsoft Azure Expert MSP Team for Design and Deployment services