Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for Sales enables sales people to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close sales faster. Use Dynamics 365 for Sales to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from lead to order, create sales collateral, marketing lists and campaigns, and even follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
Benefits for Sales
- Manage customers and deals wherever you are, on any device (phone, tablet, PC, or Mac).
- Get productive faster by using familiar tools. Dynamics 365 for Sales is tightly integrated with Office 365 apps, which makes it easier to get going more quickly.
- Get actionable insights and suggestions based on how you work. For example, if you have an opportunity closing next week, the Relationship Assistant will send you a reminder to connect with your customer.
- Find all activities (appointments, phone calls, and so on) related to a customer or opportunity in one central place, so you have the context you need to do your job.
Dynamics 365 for Sales The Codec Advantage
Codec are the current Dynamics 365 Partner of the Year for Ireland and have been partner of the year for four consecutive years
Codec currently has over 100 full-time resources on their Dynamics 365 team
No Dynamics 365 partner in Europe knows Dynamics 365 for Sales like Codec. Our consultants have intimate knowledge in the product’s inner workings and the latest improvements.
- Codec knows the rest of the Dynamics 365 platform, Office 365, and the Microsoft Cloud – allowing you to make sure everything is perfectly integrated.
- We can answer any of your licensing, functionality, or cost estimate enquiries.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 for Sales, then add more Dynamics 365 modules as you grow: