Learn how PowerApps can help your organization automate and improve your business process.
Microsoft PowerApps allows anyone to build the apps their business needs and empowers them to do more:
- Rapid innovation: Building apps is quick and easy thanks to its point-and-click approach. You can choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas if you want to be more hands-on.
- Wide publication: PowerApps can be published to the web, iOS, Android, and Windows 10 so anyone can access your apps, no matter what they use.
- No limits: Developers aren’t hamstrung by limits with extensibility built into the platform. Increase your app’s capabilities by using Azure Functions or custom connectors to link together legacy systems.
- Powerful data services: Thanks to Common Data Service for Apps, users have access to a powerful data service that allows rich customisation, business logic and security capabilities. It’s easier to build and run apps using the same data without needing additional data integration.
- Connecting services: With more than 200 connectors including SharePoint, Office 365, Salesforce and Dropbox, it’s easier than ever to get the necessary data into your apps. You can also combine it with Microsoft’s Power BI to help drive business analytics and discover insights.
- Make your apps smarter: Through Common Data Service for Apps, you can guide people through business processes, start workflows automatically, and provide rules for your data validation using business process flows.
Sample List of Business Applications that could be delivered via Power Apps:
PowerApps has connectors for many popular services and on-premises data sources, including SharePoint, SQL Server, Office 365, Salesforce, Twitter, and more.
The following table has links to more information about our most popular connectors.