Senior HR Implementation and Presales
We are looking for a first-rate, highly organised Senior HR Implementation Consultant and Pre-sales for our successful, flourishing company. You will be a key member of the implementation & support team, responsible for the planning and execution of large scale, end-to-end implementation projects. This is a consultative role in helping our customers understand the ability of our product. This role involves working across a number of our teams in the Irish offices including CRM and ERP.
The Microsoft Tier 1 ERP is now in the Cloud and the fantastic news is that it is expanding into HR for the first time and will see LinkedIn (recently acquired by Microsoft) merge with D365 for a unique HR solution. This is an exciting opportunity to be first in to the new HR elements of Dynamics 365 which also includes ERP BI Machine Learning AI SharePoint CRM and Skype for Business, O365, native cloud dev ops and much more. At Codec-dss we believe this is going to entirely change the HR landscape in Ireland.
This role of Senior HR Implementation Consultant and Pre-sales will focus on Microsoft’s new product suite of Dynamics 365 HR solutions which include:
- Core Administrative HR
- Organisational Administration
- Competency Management
- Administrative Onboarding
- Payroll Integration
- Manager Self-Service
- Personnel Administration
- Benefits Administration & Integration
- Compensation Management
- Employee Self-Service
- Workforce Management
- Labour Planning & Forecasting
- Labour Scheduling
- Grievance and Disciplinary
- Task & Activity Management
- Leave & Absence Management
- Time & Attendance
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition & Development
- Learning Management
- Performance and Feedback#
- Succession Management
- Lead large scale HR solutions implementations across CRM and ERP teams.
- Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in tailored solutions to clients.
- Participating in the preparation, presentation and negotiation of client proposals and solutions.
- Build demo’s, prepare scripts, rehearse and the delivery best in class presentations and demonstrations. This role is more about bringing the demo to life and highlighting how software can drive change and benefits. It is not about the technical details. Demos will include all aspects of HR in the Microsoft D365 system.
- Business development activities to include opportunity identification and upselling.
- Work with internal teams during the pursuit phase of the client engagement towards a successful contractual agreement. Position product solutions and services to win new business and grow customer accounts.
- Provide technical pre-sales inputs for sales pursuits, including solution designs, solution estimates, and solution demonstrations.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimise value for both the customer and the firm.
- Support the inside sales team with custom video of product solutions and live webinars.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with stakeholders to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- 5 years+ implementing HR solutions for large organisations.
- Experience with Peoplesoft, Core, SAP, Oracle or other HR solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Business or similar.
- Solid experience in change management and business process mapping.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage confidently with business and IT leaders in our customer organisations.
- Engage and influence at all levels.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions.
- Customer relationship building skills and experienced consulting skills.
- World class communication skills.
- Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
Codec-dss is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Galway, Cork, Belfast, London, Cologne & Warsaw. We have been in business for over 30 years and employ over 160 people who provide expert service and solutions to customers in the public and private sector. We are about big returns from small investments in information technology. Our customers are our motivation; we make your business better, by using technology in a better way.