- Give your technicians what they need in native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows to offer great field service.
- Provide real-time customer information and guidance.
- Enable technicians to use barcode, RFID, and credit card readers.
- Process work orders, including signature collection, remotely.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Simplify Field Service Management with Codec and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Codec can help your organisation turn service calls into a strategic advantage with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service. It provides everything your teams need, from optimised scheduling to predictive maintenance.
Field service management is about having the specific tools that fit the job, no matter where your mobile workforce is. But most importantly, it is about connecting with your customers. Because they are you most important asset, your field service management solution must improve efficiency, reduce cost and solve their issues fast.
Outdated solutions – spreadsheets, bulky and complicated on premise systems – are giving way to flexible cloud solutions.
Who needs Dynamics 365 for Field Service?
If you are a service-based business delivering on-site installations, break/fix and maintenance, you may need to invest in the systemisation of those activities to improve the productivity of your mobile workforce while also increasing customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service has all the capabilities and Codec the expert knowledge to enable your organisation to go through this digital transformation without breaking a sweat.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a world-class cloud-based solution. With its capabilities you will:
- Fit in more appointments per day to make the most of your employee workloads and mileage with optimised scheduling tools.
- Improve first-time resolution rates by dispatching the right technician.
- Reallocate your resources quickly as new work orders come in.
- Simplify dispatching with map views and visualisations.
- Go from a traditional break-fix repair model to a more profitable, never-fail service model with built-in data collection, analysis, and alerts.
- Connect any asset easily to the Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
- Get remote monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- Automate remote fixes to minimize technician visits.
Why choose Dynamics 365 for Field Service?
Dynamics 365 Field Service allows you to get the right people with the right skillsets to the right place and to give them the right resources to do a top-quality job. It enables your organisation to streamline service delivery and realise solid financial results.
It delivers intelligent field service while optimising your employees’ efficiency, reducing costs and exceeding your customers’ expectations. Here are some of the unmatched benefits:
Increase technicians’ productivity, increase upsell/cross-sell opportunities, prevent warranty leakage and even speed up cash flow
Improve visibility on your workforce utilisation and on your stocks, cut down on administrative expenses, and increase efficiencies.
Keep your customers happy by exceeding service level agreements and providing the best proactive service.
By automating your field service operations, you improve field utilisation. Employees feel they can have more impact, leading to enhanced internal satisfaction and motivation amongst your mobile teams.
Maintain an audit trail and capture all necessary data and information required to comply with industry regulations.
We’re here to help
Interested in learning how Dynamics 365 can enhance your Field Service management? Codec can help. Contact us to help you get started today.