Advantages of Dynamics xRM
Deploying an xRM solution on the foundation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides several crucial advantages.
- Enhanced automation – Dynamics xRM solutions automate many critical or monotonous tasks that employees would otherwise have to complete manually.
- Quicker deployments – Software plug-ins expand the functionality of the core Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, so developers do not have to build LOB software from scratch.
- Security – Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides robust security features, including security roles for users and objects that limit access to sensitive data, SSL connections for data transfer, and more.
- Stability – Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides the stability of an enterprise-level CRM system on which developers can build LOB applications.
- Integration – Dynamics xRM solutions can connect existing systems to CRM, freeing data trapped in outdated systems. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also provides native integration with Microsoft SharePoint® and Microsoft Office® applications including Outlook®, Excel®, and Word®.
- Powerful native features – Dynamics xRM solutions built on the foundation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM provide powerful workflows, reporting, data modeling, and web services.
- Usability – The user interface of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is immediately familiar to anyone who uses Microsoft Office applications.
- Scalability – Dynamics xRM solutions can scale to match the needs of any organisation, regardless of size.
If you need more information on our xRM Solution; or if you would like to arrange a consultation, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 603 4300.