Codec can provide a wide range of ERP solutions such as:
- ERP and Business Intelligence
- Integration of ERP with CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Contact our ERP Team Directly:
- +353 1 603 4300
Enterprise Resource Planning is a method of improving the organisation of a company through the use of applications with Dynamics AX.
Instead of each department maintained and controlled separately, resulting in a steady flow of communication being stunted, all aspects of a business can be managed under the same categorised structures to be used by all of the necessary people.
The main processes of a business that benefit from an ERP System are efficient data collection resulting in highly analytical results. This can then lead to improvements throughout the company in areas such as marketing, sales, manufacturing and general management. Businesses run like a well-oiled machine with the implementation of ERP Solutions.
The benefits of an ERP system, specifically ERP solutions, are numerous:
- Management – the smooth running of a company relies on the efficiency of its management. Aspects such as business intelligence and reporting allow managers to see forecasted data leading to improved decision making and organisational skills.
- Budgeting – departments such as Finance and Sales will operate more effectively with predictive information. The cost of running a business can decrease immensely with the implementation of valuable ERP systems while revenue can increase due to the vast improvements.
- Marketing – preferences of clients and customers can be analysed intensively enabling adjustments to productivity aimed at specific trends.
- Time – with each department in constant communication, productivity is faster and more effective. Transaction can be made quickly and performances monitored in detail.
- Competitive Edge – through gaining forecasted insights into your current operations, along with the analysis of your competitor’s data, you will have an advantage within your industry.
What is involved in setting up ERP systems?
Dynamics AX is an ERP solution which, when successfully applied and integrated into your business, result in a high quality ERP system. With Dynamics AX a full system is provided which can work for a number of industries by providing detailed forecasts of your company’s specific market.
There is constant adaption to changes within the industry relevant to your company and Dynamics AX allows for pre-planning and predictive analysis of data. There is no need for separate folders and constant communication as all activities can be seen by each department.
Who uses ERP systems?
Agribusinesses, manufacturers and retailers are examples of the clientele who benefit from the implementation of an ERP system. They can see how effectively they are performing and which areas need to improve; if stock levels are low, the cost and environmental friendliness of packaging, time allotted to engineering products, communication throughout the organisation, all of these enable businesses within their respective industry to thrive.
Within companies that have supply chains it is imperative that there is a highly organised, co-operative effort between all sections. Data reception and analysis is key in terms of decision making which is why so many businesses enlist the help of professionals to install ERP systems.