SEAI demonstrates how a complete suite of Microsoft products can help organisations do more with less & support growth.
Codec can provide a wide range of B.I. solutions such as:
- Collaboration across your organisation
- Data Visualisation
- Pre-built BI Applications
- Reporting and Analytics
- Self Service BI
Contact our Business Intelligence Team:
- +353 (0)1 6034300
Business Intelligence has different meanings to many people, it can be made more complicated than it actually is; for Codec it is simple.
Business Intelligence is an enabler for your organisation to make more informed business decisions in a speedy, simple, secure and structured manner. We at Codec has been helping our customers make better decisions since 1986 and in this time we have become the Business Intelligence partner of Choice in Ireland. With the largest local team with the most experience we have been recognised for many years as the market leaders in business reporting solutions. For us it is not just about technology- what sets us apart is that all our consultants are acutely aware of the business challenges facing many organisations today.
Business Intelligence is neither a product nor a system. It is an umbrella term that combines architectures, applications, and databases. It enables the real-time, interactive access, analysis, and manipulation of information, which provides the business community with easy access to business data.
BI analyses historical data- the data businesses generate through transactions or by other kinds of business activities- and helps businesses by analysing the past and present business situations and performances.
By giving this valuable insight, BI helps decision-makers make more informed decisions and supplies end-users with critical business information on their customers, including information on behaviours and trends.
What are the challenges facing your business?
- Does your company need to integrate information from various systems within the business?
- Is there a lack of visibility into your company’s operations, finances, marketing campaigns and sales?
- Does your business have access to business data quickly and efficiently?
- Do you have increased demand from business users for analytical tools?
- Do your business users access, share and collaborate with data from a central location?
- Is your business struggling to get an accurate view of performance and opportunities at a deeper level?