Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central brings the full power of Dynamics NAV to the cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is Microsoft’s new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for medium-sized businesses. It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which enables customers to upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy ERP system to one single, end-to-end business management solution to manage finance, operations, sales, inventory and customer service.
Modelled closely on Microsoft’s popular ERP solution Dynamics NAV, Business Central boasts features including service management, warehousing and manufacturing. Business Central is a SaaS solution and is therefore hosted exclusively in the cloud on Azure by Microsoft. On a computer, Business Central is accessed via a web client through a browser, on mobile devices, Business Central can be accessed via an application.
The functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central is divided into two so-called ‘packages’, Essentials and Premium. Users will receive the same standard functionality as with Dynamics NAV (Navision). Both solutions are rich in standard functionality as well as direct integration into Dynamics 365 for Sales, Office 365, Power BI, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials includes the following functionality:
- Financial Management—general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets and currencies.
- Customer Relational Management—contacts, campaigns, opportunity management and built-in integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Supply Chain Management—sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers, and basic warehousing.
- Human Resources—employees and expense management.
- Project Management—resources, estimates, jobs and time sheets.
- Other—multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks and Outlook integration.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium includes the above functionality, plus:
- Service Order Management—service orders, service price management, service item management, service contract management, planning and dispatching.
- Manufacturing—production orders, version management, agile manufacturing, basic supply planning, demand forecasting, capacity planning, machine centres and finite loading.
Why choose Codec?
Take a look at what sets us apart:
- #1 ’Full-Platform’ Partner: we are the only partner in Ireland to specialise in the full range of Microsoft solutions. We understand how the Microsoft technology stack can resolve business problems and allow organisations to grow revenue
- Award Winning Team: Codec are the current Dynamics 365 Partner of the Year
- Fastest growing Microsoft Solutions practice in Ireland: this is a true reflection of our commercial success across all sectors and across Europe
- Ability to work as a single, local team: we believe this is a critical factor to the success of your project. Resources from Codec will work onsite together with your resources to ensure that your team is fully involved in every aspect of the project.
- Most experienced consultants in the country, with official Microsoft certifications. We hire, develop, and retain the most customer-oriented people in the field of IT consultancy. We bring together a team of people who have done this before, and a set of products that have been tried and tested to deliver on your requirements.
- Flawless financial performance: Codec has a record of 30+ successful years in business. We have the resources to create and expand the expertise and technologies that will make a difference to your organisation.