5th of May 2022 | 10:00 AM – 02:30 PM | (GMT+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Join Codec and Microsoft to learn how to build intelligent automation solutions with Power Automate at Microsoft Power Platform Immersion Workshop: Robotic Process Automation. You’ll get hands-on experience with cloud flows, desktop flows and form processing in AI Builder. And, learn how to provide invoice approvals through a human in the loop pattern in Microsoft Teams.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of the fundamental scope of the technology and an opportunity to integrate without practice or hands-on experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out the class materials.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience building your own low-code solutions.
- Learn how to automate processes across your business.
- Find out how to enhance automation technology with intelligence and human-based interaction.
Here’s what you can expect:
|Workshop Presentation and Discussion||Instructor Led Experience|
|Introduction||Hands-on Lab: How to generate insights|
|Hands-on Lab: Create your first Power Automate desktop flow|
|Hands-on Lab: Use input & output parameters|
|Hands-on Lab: Use desktop flow in a cloud flow – gateway|
|Break: 10 minutes|
|Hands-on Lab: Use Outlook email|
|Hands-on Lab: Integrate with Microsoft Teams|
|Hands-on Lab: Automate web scenario|
|Closing and Next Steps|
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!